Love dinosaurs and data? Join us. At Dexibit, we’re on a mission to power the world’s cultural future by delivering big data analytics to visitor attractions. Using AI, we predict and analyze visitor behavior for some of the largest attractions and biggest brands in the world.
We’re currently recruiting for our offices in:
- Washington DC
- London UK
- Auckland NZ (yes, we’re kiwis!)
With Dexibit, you’ll find exceptionally meaningful work in using data for good with a day that will take you from rock concerts to Rembrandt to roller coasters. We’re an award winning team grounded in excellence, integrity and innovation. Dexibit presents the opportunity to learn at the bleeding edge of big data, analytics and artificial intelligence in a fun setting where we deal with data on art, roller coasters and pop concerts. Our packages include competitive compensation and cool perks – like unlimited leave – plus your own pet dino!
Dexibit is proudly diverse in gender identity, orientation, ethnicity, belief, age and experience with a strong commitment to equal opportunities and a culture of valuing individuals.
To apply for a role at Dexibit, email your resume and letter to email@example.com (strictly no recruiters, agencies or development shops). You must have an existing right to work in the country you are applying for (except international data internships).
As an Account Executive at Dexibit, you’ll be responsible for delivering Dexibit’s net new revenue target to grow recurring revenue.
You’ll develop and manage a pipeline of mid tier to enterprise opportunities, working with executives from visitor attractions globally to lead their teams in making insight inspired decision.
A natural consultative sales style and industry knowledge in visitor attractions or big data analytics will be beneficial. You’ll have experience in a sales role – preferably within the technology sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Career focus in the mid market to enterprise and government tier
- An understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry
A superior command of English with a professional and compelling business communication style is essential.
Auckland NZ (international applicants intending to travel welcome)
As an intern at Dexibit, you’ll get hands on experience in your field delivering your own interesting research project, working under the guidance and support of a Dexibit mentor in conjunction with your academic supervisor.
Our internships include:
- Data Science (apply now for Semester 1, 2020) in Auckland, NZ – research and build new machine learning models for forecasting
- Data Analysis (apply now for Semester 1, 2020) in Auckland, NZ – run beta testing on predictive and advanced analytics models
- Data Engineering (apply now for Semester 1, 2020) in Auckland, NZ – research integrity enhancements for data ingestion (including location analytics)
Please note Dexibit prefers working with students completing full time work experience or primary research projects as part of their academic program. We’re looking for passionate, intelligent and entrepreneurial students interested in gaining experience in big data and analytics for Software as a Service (SaaS) in a Business to Business (B2B) setting, plus:
- Completing a Bachelor’s degree or higher education (for Data Science, a Master’s degree or higher)
- Excellent problem solving, organization and communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Be confident at math
- Have a love of museums