Get the book: Guess, Grind or AI
Leadership best practices for big data analytics and artificial intelligence in visitor attractions
The future belongs to people who see things differently. Those of us that can imagine change. The innovators. The tinkerers. People who experiment.
The visitor attractions industry is moving faster than ever. But it’s also facing more competition – for funding, philanthropy, visitor attention and the tourist dollar, with visitor expectations rising ever higher. With big data analytics and artificial intelligence, we can predict and analyze visitor behavior – technology enabling a new approach for leaders in the modern visitor attraction.
Free eBook copies available now. Exclusive to visitor attractions.
“Without big data, you are blind and deaf in the middle of a freeway.” – Geoffrey Moore
Order your FREE copy of Guess, Grind or AI today
What's inside?⠀ In this 157 page book you'll discover Dexibit's frameworks, methodologies and techniques to equip you and your team. We'll teach you how to make the most of your data journey and become more insight informed.We outline ways to get started, pitfalls to watch out for and leadership tips to help make change stick - so you can continue innovating for generations to come.
What you'll learn
- An introduction to big data and artificial intelligence for visitor attractions
- How to analyze your insights and tell a story with data
- What to do with your data - practical applications and how to identify actionable insights
- Tips on managing data privacy
- How to push change, lead a data strategy and develop agile management styles