Reporting isn’t just about getting the numbers out – it’s about telling a story with data. While Dexibit’s reporting module has long enabled users to automate the distribution of reports via emailed PDF, this week we’re launching a sparkling new user interface. Dexibit’s new reporting experience adds features which provides:
- A design canvas where report authors can create flexible report structures using pages, rows and panels
- The ability to add and format rich text to create a narrative for report recipients
- Flexibility to add and configure multiple visualizations of the same type with variable settings
- A reporting archive where users can search, browse and download previously issued reports
- An option to create your own venue specific templates for later reuse
Plus, to make it quick and easy to add visualizations to your reports, you can now call a catalog from the library from within the report design environment itself.
In addition, we’ve overhauled our best practices in Dexibit’s reporting templates complete with step by step instructions on how to perform analysis and create a compelling narrative around your data.
Watch the video below to find out more, and stand by for even more reporting magic early in 2019, including image objects, comparative time periods and forecasting.