As promised, building upon the recently released Query Builder and its saved views – this week we’re releasing the same for WiFi, so you can create various views of your presence data based on different WiFi zones, then share these with your colleagues.
For example, you might want to create different views to evaluate the visitor experience of ‘Galleries’ versus ‘Commercial’ zones, or ‘Education’ areas. You can also use this for filtering out any remaining administration zones or other areas you’d like to consider out of scope for your WiFi data.
With the query builder, you can now quickly slice and dice admissions or presence data straight from your dashboard by building equations to filter what you’re looking at and create a new view.
- On the top right hand corner of enabled visualizations, you’ll find a cog settings icon.
- Hovering over, a tool tip will show you a query is applied.
- To edit the query, click on the cog and the query builder will pop up.
- In the query builder, create or edit a view.
- Select or unselect items to your preference, then click [OK].
You’ll see most of your related data of this type on your entire dashboard – not just this visualization – will be updated to reflect your chosen query. For WiFi presence, this includes:
- #5 Daily presence per zone line graph
- #6 Presence by day horizontal bar chart
- #7 Heat map (floor or site plan illustration)
- #57 Presence per zone heat map table
- #74 Dwell time per zone line graph
- #107 Cross zone comparison
- #108 Cross zone heat map table
These changes will persist, meaning they’ll still be here when you login next time – plus with saved views, they’ll also now be there for your colleagues to choose from too.
Release date: October 15th 2018