Dexibit, global provider of big data analytics for visitor attractions, achieves SOC 2 Type 1 for enterprise security.
Dexibit welcomes former Te Papa Chief Executive Rick Ellis to its Board of Directors for the Dexibit Group, bringing more than 30 years of leadership.
Dexibit launches unique Reopen Run video series showing the first visitor attractions in the world to reopen post pandemic with the visitor point of view and behind the scenes interviews.
Dexibit hosts crisis talks for the visitor attractions sector as the COVID-19 pandemic begins, together with global industry associations and publications IAAPA, AAM and Blooloop.
Dexibit announces predictions for visitor attraction revenue by line of business – down to the day and up to a year ahead, using its proprietary machine learning models.
Awards and recognition
- Gold, Enterprise Technology – American Alliance of Museums MUSE Awards 2020
- Winner, Inspiring Women Leaders – NZ International Business Awards 2019
- Highly commended, Excellence in Innovation – NZ International Business Awards 2019
- Finalist, Best Emerging Business – NZ International Business Awards 2019
- Finalist, Best Emerging Business for Services – Export Awards 2019
- Finalist, Excellence in Innovation – Export Awards 2019
- Winner, Most Innovative Software – Hi-Tech Awards 2018
- Winner, Best Technology Solution for the Creative Sector – Hi-Tech Awards 2018
- Winner, Business and Enterprise (CEO) – Women of Influence 2018
- Winner, Puawaitanga for Governance – Angel Association 2018
- Rising Star – Technology Industry Network 2018
- Finalist, Exporter of the Year to the USA – American Chamber of Commerce 2018
- Finalist, Best Technology Solution for the Creative Sector – Hi-Tech Awards 2017
- Finalist, Best Technology Solution for the Public Sector – Hi-Tech Awards 2017
- Finalist, Best Hi-Tech Startup of the Year – Hi-Tech Awards 2017
- Winner, Fintech Innovation Challenge – The Point 2016