Webinar: Almanac tips and tricks
The Almanac is a calendar of what’s on, in and around your location. It’s useful for context and collaboration, analysis of insights and to help train machine learning models.
Check out the latest features we’ve released recently for almanac lists, feeds and notations, plus to hear Veronika Skyrpal’s best almanac tips!
In this webinar we’ll be covering:
- Common use cases and stakeholders for almanac data
- How to add and customize an almanac list feed to your dashboard or report
- How to add notes to the almanac
- How to pin items to a visualization
- Options for sourcing and integrating almanac data
Get insights delivered right to your inbox
Want to learn more about Dexibit?
Talk to one of our expert team about your vision to discover your data strategy and see Dexibit in action.