Generating Engagement and Demand through Marketing
Fuel growth with demand management to increase your marketing reach, engagement and conversion – offsite and online, paid and organic.
Marketing is a key component in recovery to increase engagement with audiences on digital channels. Particularly to drive demand for onsite visitation upon reopening.
This guide outlines best practices for increasing reach, optimizing conversion, and powering growth for marketing teams. Discover how to best redefine target markets geographically, analyze performance by digital channel, optimize digital and onsite conversion, attribute campaign success, monitor earned media and press mentions
With this playbook, lead your team to:
- Analyze audiences and visitor target markets, including by visitor origin and distance travelled
- Compare channel performance, such as in advance bookings versus walk ups, Online Travel Agencies (OTA) and more
- Determine online funnel conversion, including the relationship between online and onsite visitation
- Calculate the Visitor Acquisition Cost (VAC) and compare campaign performance
- Discover how to track and analyze earned media, such as news mentions
5 ways attractions are using marketing to generate demand
Explore more playbooks:
Want to learn more about Dexibit?
Talk to one of our team to hear more about predicting and analyzing visitor behavior for retail revenue