Optimizing Retail Revenue via Brick and Mortar and Ecommerce
Lines of business such as merchandise, hospitality, parking or even accommodation may not be core in the attraction, yet are still an important part of the visitor experience and overall revenue picture.
Enhance your buying, planning, and selling processes to streamline growth. Recognize retail opportunities for optimizing conversions and understanding consumer behavior to align your retail to your visitor experience.
This 21-page guide outlines best practices for gaining insight on product strategy, effective retail buying and planning, improving sales, understanding consumer behavior, and predicting revenue.
With this playbook, lead your team to:
- Analyze consumer spending including transaction rates and basket size
- Understand in store conversions and what impacts shopper spend
- Compare outlet performance
- Streamline order provisioning and shipping
- Discover insights for buying and planning
3 ways retail can create a superior visitor experience
Explore more playbooks:
Want to learn more about Dexibit?
Talk to one of our team to hear more about predicting and analyzing visitor behavior for retail revenue